big_image

Copenhagen Fashion Week AW17 and my life update

2017/02/23



Guess what! I'm going to Paris Fashion Week next week! I've never been there yet, and I couldn't be more excited. Not only to maybe take a fashion pic of my life, but mostly to enjoy it full blast. Walk around the city with my man, get lost in streets of Montmartre, have a first-class gourmet breakfast with a French croissant with jam and coffee and hedonistically sit on a terrace (#foodie). Aaaaw can't wait! Any tips where to go and what to see? I'm all ears!


Meanwhile, here are some of my fav moments and shots I took during the past Copenhagen Fashion Week (accompanied with my doodles haha) behind the scenes of Hanrik Vibskov, Munthe, Won Hundred and By Malene Birger shows.


Hádajte čo! Už o týždeň idem na Parížsky fashion week! Ešte nikdy som v Paríži nebola a chcem si ho poriadne užiť, nielen fotiť ale aj prejsť mesto s mojím mužom, zablúdiť do uličiek Montmartru (sú vraj kúzelné), dať si niekde prvotriedne raňajky s francúzskym croissantom a kávou s mliekom a pôžitkársky sedieť na terase. Aaaah, už sa tak teším! Máte niekto tipy čo vidieť a kde jesť? Prosím si!



Zatiaľ tu mám pár mojich najobľúbenejších momentov z Kodaňského fashion weeku, ktorý ubehol ako voda pred troma týždňami. Bola som na prehliadkach a v zákulisí Henrika Vibskova, Munthe, Won Hundred a By Malene Birger a tu je výsledok (+ moje čmárance).


3 komentáre